What is Dental Veneer?
Dental veneers in Turkey are defined as thin veneers applied for damaged, shapely destroyed, and gapped tooth structures. Dental veneers are applied to the tooth surface, giving it a normal appearance and helping to hide cosmetic problems such as cracks and yellowing on the tooth surface. However, people can have beautiful smiles called Hollywood smiles by having perfect-looking aesthetic teeth free from defects with dental veneers.
Who is recommended to have dental veneers?
People who are uncomfortable with the appearance of their teeth as well as want a natural-looking and aesthetically beautiful smile can have dental veneers. Other than that, the recommended situations can be listed as follows:
- Those with broken teeth
- Those with spaces between their teeth
- Those with yellowing teeth
- Those with irregularly shaped teeth
- Those with stained teeth
- Those whose tooth structures are not uniform in size
Dental veneers in Turkey
Turkey is a world-renowned country in the health sector. Healthcare investments are substantial. Turkey is also among the select countries in the world in dental health. In Turkey, dental veneers have become very popular in recent years. Moreover, Dental veneer treatment in Turkey has become one of the popular destinations preferred by foreign citizens.
If you want to have dental veneers in Turkey and search on search engines, you are not alone. It is seen that the most searched words about dental veneers in recent years are ” veneers in Turkey ,” ” veneers cost in Turkey “, and ” how much are dental veneers in Turkey .” In this case, it shows that Turkey is a country that is highly desired, preferred, and satisfied with the service received by foreign citizens in the treatment of dental veneers.
Why should I have dental veneers in Turkey?
Many options can be listed for dental veneers in Turkey . In our opinion, the most preferred reasons for dental veneers in Turkey can be listed as follows:
- Presence of qualified dentists who are experts in their fields and have proven themselves
- Presence of dental hospitals and clinics that are open to technological developments. That follow and implement technological developments
- Turkey is a fascinating country with its historical background and natural beauty. It is a city that has been the capital of civilizations like Istanbul in Turkey and attracts people with its historical and cultural texture. Being a country surrounded by seas on three sides, it has coasts with blue flags, clear waters, and white sands in summer. Primarily the Mediterranean and Aegean regions are tourism paradises. We are hosting both sea tourism and cultural tourism with tourism destinations such as Antalya and Alanya in the Mediterranean Region.
- Turkey is a country that offers such a holiday and cultural texture. It is possible to have dental crowns and to have a holiday with unlimited holiday options.
- It is more economical in terms of cost compared to other countries to have dental veneers in Turkey
- Turkish Lira attracts the attention of foreign citizens as it is more economical than Euro and Dollar in value.
Dental Veneers Cost in Turkey
According to the data of The Insight Partner Market Research Company. However, it is predicted that the market size of dental veneers will increase from $ 1.5 billion in 2021 to $ 2.30 billion in 2028.
The cost of having dental veneers in Turkey varies according to the type of dental veneer. You can choose from porcelain veneer, Emax veneer, zirconium veneer, and composite veneer options as the types that can be made as a result of your dentist’s recommendation. Among these options, the most cost-effective coating type is composite coatings. Moreover, Porcelain, zirconium, and Emax veneers are known as more costly veneer types.
According to the results of the research conducted by the American Academy of Dentistry. It has been stated that people who will have dental veneer treatment prefer porcelain veneers more. It is thought that the Hollywood smile effect used in Marketing is vital in this demand. In the study conducted by the same academy, they stated that the age of getting dental veneers was between the ages of 31-40 at most, and then the age range of 40-49 was preferred. Moreover, in the group over 50 years old, it was stated that the rate of tooth coating preference was 25%.
For example, when it is desired to have a composite veneer as a dental veneer in Turkey, a cost of approximately $200 – $250 per single composite is envisaged. When porcelain and zirconium veneers are desired, a price of roughly $400 per veneer is envisaged. In the USA, when the same tooth coating is desired. According to American Dentistry, it is stated that the price is in the range of approximately $ 900 – $ 2000 per coating.
Leave a Reply